Esprit Ski – Ski Packs
Pre-booking all your ski pack requirements couldn’t be easier – simply tell us what you need and we will arrange everything for you!
We continue to offer the best possible prices for Ski Packs, including many resorts and departure dates offering free child Ski, Poles & Boots, when 2 adults pre-book the same. For our latest offer and deals please call our Reservations Advisory team on 01483 791900 today!
Five Good Reasons to let us do all the work:
- Our fantastic ‘Crunch-Buster’ deals, such as FREE ski, boot and helmet hire for children, must be pre-booked, and cannot be arranged locally. Crunch Busters are for full priced holidays only. Any subsequent discounted prices will mean Crunch Busters do not apply.
- Have all your Lift-Passes delivered to you on arrival or at the breakfast table on your first morning, so your children are all ready for their classes and you can head straight out and hit the slopes without delay!
- Be escorted to our partner Ski-Hire shop by your Esprit Resort Representative, normally on your arrival day if timings allow, and relax, knowing you are getting quality service from a trusted supplier, who, with our staff, will happily assist you if you have any problems with equipment during your week, or simply fancy a change. All of our hire shops are located near our properties – some even in the same building – and many offer additional services such as free delivery/collection of equipment, overnight storage or in-house fitting.
- Ski-school can be a daunting prospect for first-timers, but your Resort Representative will organise everything in advance for pre-booked guests and arrange for your ski-school vouchers to be ready in your Welcome Pack on arrival (see below for our Private Instructors and Mountain Guides service).
- In a nutshell, pre-booking simply means letting Esprit staff take the strain, vetting all suppliers in advance, getting everything ready for your arrival, and standing by throughout your holiday to help and support you. Please talk your requirements through with our exerienced Reservations Advisory Team on 01483 791900, who will be glad to make all the arrangements for you.
Ski Categories for Children
Children’s White – The White category is generally for children aged 3-5 years inclusive and is a standard quality ski. Where resorts only offer one grade of ski to all children, these will also be shown under the ‘White category’.
Children’s Red and Black – Some resorts offer 2 grades of ski for children. We call these ‘Red’(Standard) and ‘Black’ (Superior). Please note: The children’s categories of ‘red and black’ skis will not necessarily fit the same criteria as for adults, as described below.
Flexi Packages – This option gives the flexibility for hired equipment to be ‘swapped’. It is essential that children who wish to ski and snowboard have the Flexi-Ski Package to enable them to exchange their skis for snowboards daily. Other equipment is also included, such as other skis or snowblades, depending on the resort.
Adult Ski Categories
Blue – The Blue category is our ‘standard’ ski. This ski is generally a carving ski, however, traditional skis are also available in this category. The Blue ski is usually at least one season old and is suitable for beginner skiers and early intermediates.
Red - The Red category is a superior carving ski. This ski is usually only one season old or new this winter and is suitable for all keen intermediate skiers.
Black – The Black category is normally the highest grade of ski available to hire. These are carving skis, generally this season’s new models, and are suitable for intermediate/advanced skiers.
Please note that the above is to be used as a guideline. Skis will vary from resort to resort.
ADULT – Most resorts offer two categories of board, Red or Black. The ‘Red‘ category is a standard snowboard suitable for all levels of boarder, and the ‘Black’ category for the more advanced and confident boarder.
CHILDREN – In most resorts there is one category of board available – ‘Red’ which is a standard board suitable for all levels.
Ski/Snowboard boots are offered in a package with skis/poles or snowboard. These are usually graded in line with our equipment and designed to suit the level of ski/board you choose, i.e. red ski = red category of boot.
We offer four different levels for adult ski tuition as shown in the grid for each resort. Please note that this is a guide only to enable our ski schools to have an idea of how many guests require lessons at each level, before they arrive. Resorts have different grading systems, and therefore reserve the right to move you from one level to another (either up or down) should they feel this is necessary.
|Our grading of ski levels is as follows:|
|Level 1||Skied 1 or 2 weeks, snowplough on Green, moving to Blue, starting to parallel ski.|
|Level 2||Parallel turns, easy on Blue runs, less confident on Red.|
|Level 3||Ski parallel on all pistes, need to improve confidence and technique on Black runs and off-piste.|
|Our grading of snowboard levels is as follows:|
|Level 1||Boarded 1 or 2 weeks, competent on Green and Blues.|
|Level 2||Boarding on Blues and less confident on Reds.|
|Level 3||Can board any piste, looking to improve technique and off-piste.|
All Ski Pack prices and availability are subject to change at any time, so please call our advisory team on 01483 791900 for the latest prices and special offers.
Kindly note, we act as Selling Agent for the Supplier for ski pack items (including lift-pass, ski/snowboard tuition & equipment hire). Please refer to our Booking Conditions.
An increasing number of ski schools insist on children in ski classes wearing helmets, and Italy recently passed a law, which some French resorts have also adopted, requiring all children under 15 to wear them while skiing, whether in or out of lessons. In order to comply with these resorts and safeguard the wellbeing of our younger guests we are delighted to offer children FREE helmets in all our resorts when their ski equipment is pre-booked.
Adult helmet hire can be arranged with most of our suppliers – please ask our Reservations team for details.
Electronic lift passes are now used in most resorts, and may require an additional charge (normally refundable) to be paid in resort. Proof of age must be shown in resort for free children’s lift passes. Beginners, both children and adults, may not require a lift pass in many resorts for the first day or two, and are therefore recommended not to pre-book their lift pass, but to arrange locally with our representatives. Family passes are available in many resorts so please check the relevant resort grid or ask our Reservations team for details.
Pre-booked equipment hire, ski school and lift passes are all strictly non-refundable for any reason. Changes between ski pack categories may be possible however, administration fees may be applied. Booking Conditions.
Special Ski Pack Offers On selected dates – Call 01483 791900 for our latest offers
- FREE children’s equipment in all resorts when parents pre-book
- FREE children’s helmets in all our resorts included with ski/boot hire
- FREE children’s lift passes available in all resorts
- FREE entry to leisure facilities in Alpe d’Huez, Tignes and Val d’Isère
- Family Lift Passes offering fantastic savings including children up to 17 years old
- FREE Paradiski or Discovery Pass for children under 6-13 years in Belle Plagne when parents pre-book the same on selected weeks.
- Child age for ski hire and FREE equipment offer now increased to 14 years in St Anton
- FREE Portes du Soleil lift pass for children in Les Gets
- Buy One Get One Half Price on Espace Killy lift passes on selected weeks in Tignes and Val d’ Isère
- FREE ski storage for children in our Spritelets and Sprites classes in St Anton, Selva, Tignes, Val d’Isère and Les Gets
Private Instructors and Mountain Guides
Fancy a big off-piste adventure? Or the accelerated learning that comes with having your own Private Instructor? In the selected resorts below, rather than risk availability on arrival, you can pre-book to secure your own Private Instructor or Mountain Guide.
|Belle Plagne Instructor/Guide||2¾ hours
|1-5 people pm – £129
1-5 people – £309
|Tignes||1 hour||1-2 people – £89
3-4 people – £99
4-6 people – £105
|Tignes Instructor/Guide||All day||£339
(Sat & non peak dates only)
|Val d’Isère||2 hours||1-2 people – £89
3-4 people – £99
4-6 people – £105
|Val d’Isère Instructor/Guide||All day||£339
(Sat & non peak dates only)
Other après-ski activities are available locally, and can be arranged with your Resort Representative.