Chalet Camelia is on the third floor of the Ferme d'Elisa building where we have four chalet apartments, each with their own chalet host. Guests return year after year due to the comfortable family suites and rooms, central location, and in-house childcare. Being on one of the upper floors the views of the stunning Tarentaise valley are also part of the appeal, as well as the fact that you can ski back to the chalet!
The interior style is influenced by classical Alpine design mixed with more modern comforts, and a feature fireplace with exposed stone and large chimney is the focal point in the lounge. Large French doors add brightness to the space and open onto the generous balcony with those fabulous views.
Children will appreciate their very own Children's Snug on the upper floor, which is accessed via a central stairway used by all guests in the building. As this room is unsupervised, please keep an eye on your children and remember to bring their favourite DVDs!
Please note that Snow Club and Nursery children and their accompanying staff will use the dining area and communal wc in these chalets between 12 and 2pm each day.
- Nursery 17 weeks - 40 months In Chalet and in Schatzi 150m
- Snow Club 3 - 8 years In Chalet & Le Braconnier 50m
- Cocoa Clubs
- Mini Cocoa Club 3 - 5 years In Chalet Nursery
- Cocoa Club 6 - 12 years In Chalet
- Children’s Ski Lessons 3 - 12 years offering a wide range of ski classes and activities
- Strict signing-in/out procedures for all ages whenever responsibility for children passes between Esprit staff or ski instructors and parents
- Guided Ski Fun 6 - 12 years afternoon groups
- Snow Club fun 40 months + for children over nursery age
- Nearest lift 150m
- Ski back to chalet Camelia
- Family suites and rooms all with TVs with UK channels
- Shared Children's Snug with TV/DVD/Wii
- Free Wifi
- Chalets share a ski and boot room with heated racks
- Substantial breakfast, afternoon tea, children's high tea and 4-course dinner with complimentary wine and coffee
Shared ski and boot and Snow Club Room, Sauna
Living/dining area, separate wc, kitchen
Room Sleeps Summary Suite 1 Sleeps 4 Double and twin bunks in two interconnecting sleeping areas (shower/wc) Suite 2 Sleeps 4 Twin bunks (shower/wc) interconnecting to double room Room 3 Sleeps 2 Twin (shower/hand basin) with adjacent private wc off hallway Room 4 Sleeps 4 Quadruple room with double and twin beds in two sleeping areas separated by furniture and curtains (bath/shower/wc) balcony
All suites/rooms will also take a cot.
Supps: p.p.p.n. En suite shower/wc £3.50, bath/shower/wc/balcony £5.50
Floor plans are for guidance only and may not be to scale.
Fly to Geneva (GVA) or Chambery (CMF) from the following airports
High above the Tarentaise, it’s the sunny position, great skiing and incredible views that make family skiing holidays to La Rosière such a joy. With our impressive selection of family chalets in La Rosière, the choice is yours. Esprit ski La Rosière chalets dominate the area close to the nursery slopes and opposite the main lift system. This prime...Go To Resort Page
Includes a skiers' buffet breakfast to start your day, afternoon tea to welcome you 'home', and 4- or 5-course evening meals with wine and coffee to complete the evening six days a week.
We set high standards for our cuisine, and train our staff extensively before the season starts, to ensure that Esprit guests will enjoy every meal with us.More About Esprit Cuisine
Pre-booking your ski packs couldn’t be easier - simply tell us what you need and we will arrange everything for you.More About Ski Essentials
Our team in the UK and overseas is our most important asset, working together to provide an enjoyable, high quality, stress-free holiday for all our guests, both adults and children.More About Our Staff