Welcome to the Chalet Caribou
The charming chalets Cariboh and Canvolan are conveniently situated in 'Esprit Street', immediately opposite our Chalet Iceberg Nursery, and just 50m from our Snow Club in the Yosemite.
Each chalet occupies one floor of the building, and guests in both share the home cinema room and the sauna, both on the same level as the Caribou.
The home cinema room is popular base for children from both chalets do don't forget to bring their favourite DVDs for them to watch.
The Chalets Caribou offers excellent value family rooms, all of which have their own private en suite facilities, and enjoy excellent views towards Val Claret from the balcony and terrace.
- Nursery 17 weeks - 40 months In Chalet Iceberg just opposite
- Snow Club 3 - 8 years In Chalet Yosemite (50m)
- Cocoa Clubs
- Mini Cocoa Club 3 - 5 years In Chalet Iceberg just opposite
- Cocoa Club 6 - 12 years In Chalet Yosemite (50m)
- Children’s Ski Lessons 3 - 12 years offering a wide range of ski classes and activities
- Strict signing-in/out procedures all ages whenever responsibility for children between esprit & parents
- Guided Ski Fun 3 - 10 years afternoon groups
- Snow Club fun 40 months + for children over nursery age
- Convenient location in Le lac de Tignes
- Chardonnet lift approx. 2 minutes' walk (230m)
- Les Marmottons children's ski area approx. 5 minutes' walk (500m)
- Family rooms with en suite facilities
- Sauna and home cinema room shared with Chalet Canvolan
- Log fireplace in liviing/dining-room and free Wifi
- Shared ski & boot-room with heated boot-racks
- Substantial breakfast, afternoon tea, children's high tea and 4-course dinner with complimentary wine and coffee
shared ski and boot room for both chalets, with heated boot racks; stairs down to Chalet Caribou, home cinema room & shared sauna
Entrance. Open-plan lounge/dining-room/kitchen with fireplace and large terrace, wc
Room Sleeps Summary Room 1 Sleeps 2-4 Triple/quad room (double bed with single bunk above plus further single bed suitable for a child under 6) with bath/wc Room 2 Sleeps 2-4 Family quadruple room with bath/wc (2 singles plus a sturdy double mattress on a raised platform 165cm above the single beds) Suite 3 Sleeps 4-5 Double room with shower/wc, inter-connecting to triple room with 3 single beds and bath/wc (no window to triple room) Supplements per person per night: Caribou Suite 3 £2.95. We suggest the top bunks are only suitable for children over 6 years, however parents have the final decision in this.
Fly to Geneva (GVA) or Chambery (CMF) from the following airports
Bournemouth flights on 15th Feb departures only.
An Esprit family favourite and one of the ‘crème de la crème’ of world ski areas with guaranteed snow on the Grande Motte Glacier. The ‘Espace Killy’ ski area, combining Tignes and neighbouring Val d’Isère, ranks highly in any keen skier’s top ten world resorts, and deservedly so. Completely snowsure, with over 300kms of pistes, plus easily the same...Go To Resort Page
Includes a skiers' buffet breakfast to start your day, afternoon tea to welcome you 'home', and 4- or 5-course evening meals with wine and coffee to complete the evening six days a week.
We set high standards for our cuisine, and train our staff extensively before the season starts, to ensure that Esprit guests will enjoy every meal with us.More About Esprit Cuisine
Pre-booking your ski packs couldn’t be easier - simply tell us what you need and we will arrange everything for you.More About Ski Essentials
Our team in the UK and overseas is our most important asset, working together to provide an enjoyable, high quality, stress-free holiday for all our guests, both adults and children.More About Our Staff