The modern Chalet Corniche was built specifically for Esprit three years ago and has a loyal following of returning guests each year.
The communal areas are contemporarily styled with a large central fireplace dividing the living and dining areas and the wellness area is an absolute haven in which to unwind at the end of a tiring days skiing. The spacious bedrooms and two suites are all fitted with quality furnishings and are comfortable and well planned.
The location of the Chalet Corniche could not be more ideal; it is literally just opposite the Marmottons children's ski slope and a mere minute from the Rosset chairlift and a further 30 seconds to the main Aeroski gondola.
The Children's Snug on the first floor has a TV/DVD so please bring the children's favourite films! The room is also used for our evening Mini Cocoa Club.
Children in Esprit childcare and their accompanying staff will use the dining area for lunch between 12 and 2pm.
- Nursery 17 weeks - 40 months In Chalet Iceberg (children are collected)
- Snow Club 3 - 8 years In Yosemite building (see image) (children are collected)
- Cocoa Clubs
- Mini Cocoa Club 3 - 5 years In Chalet in Children's Snug
- Cocoa Club 6 - 12 years In Yosemite building (see image) (transport provided)
- Children’s Ski Lessons 3 - 12 years offering a wide range of ski classes and activities
- Strict signing-in/out procedures for all ages whenever responsibility for children passes between Esprit staff or ski instructors and parents
- Guided Ski Fun 6 - 12 years afternoon groups
- Snow Club fun 40 months + for children over nursery age
- Central location, just metres from the main piste
- Under 2 minutes' walk (150m) from Les Marmottons children's ski area
- Rosset chairlift, approx 1 minute's walk (100m) and Aeroski gondola approx.1-2 minutes (150m)
- Sauna, steam room and hot-tub with relaxation area
- Lift to all floors
- Stylish bedrooms with en suite facilities and TV/DVD
- Children's Snug with TV/DVD
- Living area with log fire and free Wifi
- Substantial breakfast, afternoon tea, children's high tea and 4-course dinner with complimentary wine and coffee
- FREE Baby-Listening/Child-Patrol Service 07.30-10.30pm
This was our first ski chalet holiday. We have been very impressed. We would recommend chalet Corniche.
One of the friendliest and relaxing holidays ever. As a non-skier I enjoyed the stunning mountains, the well appointed chalet and good food. The staff are hard working & amiable. Tignes itself had plenty to offer - swimming pool, shops & supermarkets.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
Sauna, steam room, hot-tub and relaxation area, changing room, shower/wcs ski store with heated boot racks
Small Reception areas, lift, open-plan dining-room and lounge with balcony, divided by central feature fireplace, kitchen, wc
Room Sleeps Summary Suite 1 Sleeps 4 One double and one twin bunks room with bath, separate shower and separate wc Rooms 2 & 3 Sleep 4 One double room and adjacent twin room. Each with bath/wc/balcony Rooms 4 & 5 Sleep 4 One double room and adjacent twin room. Each with bath/wc/balcony
Room Sleeps Summary Suite 6 Sleeps 4 One double bedroom with shower and one twin bedroom with bath and separate wc Rooms 7 & 8 Sleep 4 One double room and adjacent twin room. Each with bath/wc/balcony Rooms 9 & 10 Sleep 4 One double room and adjacent twin room. Each with bath/wc/balcony
Supplements per person per night: Bath/wc/balcony £3.50
Rooms 3, 4, 5, 9, 10 and 11 will take a cot.
Rooms described as 'adjacent' are next door to one another, but not inter-connecting.
The owner lives in an apartment on the third floor with shared stairwell access.
Floor plans are for guidance only and may not be to scale.
Fly to Geneva (GVA) or Chambery (CMF) from the following airports
An Esprit family favourite and one of the ‘crème de la crème’ of world ski areas with guaranteed snow on the Grande Motte Glacier. The ‘Espace Killy’ ski area, combining Tignes and neighbouring Val d’Isère, ranks highly in any keen skier’s top ten world resorts, and deservedly so. Completely snowsure, with over 300kms of pistes, plus easily the same...Go To Resort Page
Includes a skiers' buffet breakfast to start your day, afternoon tea to welcome you 'home', and 4- or 5-course evening meals with wine and coffee to complete the evening six days a week.
We set high standards for our cuisine, and train our staff extensively before the season starts, to ensure that Esprit guests will enjoy every meal with us.More About Esprit Cuisine
Pre-booking your ski packs couldn’t be easier - simply tell us what you need and we will arrange everything for you.More About Ski Essentials
Our team in the UK and overseas is our most important asset, working together to provide an enjoyable, high quality, stress-free holiday for all our guests, both adults and children.More About Our Staff