Chalet Hermine is the largest and smartest of our six chalets built on a slope in the heart of Peisey and only 75m from the nearest chairlift and children's ski garden. Sleeping up to 18 guests in comfort, it also houses our Nursery and Snow Club in separate dedicated rooms, and provides convenient ski storage for all guests with heated boot racks at road level .
The layout is different from the remaining five chalets, with the accommodation spread over four floors and the main entrance being on the fourth floor or road level and most of the bedrooms on the first and second floors.
There is an excellent choice of bedroom sizes here, varying from standard twins perfect for parents with a baby, to a suite for 4-5 on its own floor, and an extremely generous family room with vaulted ceiling and stunning views from its balcony.
The interior style throughout is modern and smart, with the spacious and open-plan lounge and dining area featuring a central fireplace, cosy TV/DVD alcove, and a balcony and terrace, from where guests can enjoy the wonderful views across the valley towards La Plagne.
Backpacks are recommended in preference to pushchairs, although we have limited storage space for pushchairs in the ski-locker room, accessed via a small flight of steps, just down from street level.
- Nursery 17 weeks - 40 months On Site
- Snow Club 3 - 8 years On Site
- Cocoa Clubs
- Mini Cocoa Club 3 - 5 years On Site
- Cocoa Club 6 - 12 years On Site
- Children’s Ski Lessons 3 - 12 years offering a wide range of ski classes and activities
- Strict signing-in/out procedures for all ages whenever responsibility for children passes between Esprit staff or ski instructors and parents
- Guided Ski Fun 6 - 12 years afternoon groups
- Snow Club fun 40 months + for children over nursery age
- Spacious high quality chalet
- Child care in-house
- Steam room and outdoor hot-tub
- Selection of family bedrooms
- All bedrooms with en suite facilities & most with a balcony
- Superb central location
- 'Vanoise Express' cable-car to La Plagne approx 1 minute's walk (75m)
- High-speed 6-man Les Arcs chairlift approx 1 minute's walk (75m)
- Ski back to within 75m of the chalets
- Children's ski area approx 1 minute's walk (50m)
- Attractive open-plan dining-room/lounge area with fireplace and free Wifi
- Lift to three floors
- Substantial breakfast, afternoon tea, children's high tea and 4-course dinner with complimentary wine and coffee
FOURTH FLOOR (Road Level)
Main entrance, heated ski and boot room
Room Sleeps Summary Suite 1 Sleeps 4-5 Triple room (twin/double bed and single bed/sofa) and twin room, bath/wc
Room Sleeps Summary Room 2 Sleeps 2 + cot Twin/double with bath/wc and balcony Room 3 Sleeps 4 Family quadruple room with double and double sofa-bed (suitable only for children), balcony, fireplace, bathroom with separate shower/wc
Steam room and access to outdoor hot tub
Room Sleeps Summary Room 5 Sleeps 2 + cot Twin/double with bath/wc and balcony Room 4 Sleeps 2 + cot Twin/double with bath/wc and balcony Room 6 Sleeps 2-3 Twin/triple (twin/double and 1 single bed) with (bath/wc/balcony)
Kitchen, living/dining room, fireplace, wc, balcony and terrace
Nursery and Snow Club rooms, wcs
All rooms/suites will take a cot.
Supps: p.p.p.n. Bath/wc/balcony £3.50, Bath/wc/balcony/fireplace £5.50. Floor plans are for guidance only and may not be to scale.
Fly to Geneva (GVA) or Chambery (CMF) from the following airports
Plan-Peisey is a quiet little ski village, which has proved a huge hit with Esprit ski families ever since its introduction, due to its lovely chalets and superb location, right on the link between the Les Arcs and La Plagne ski areas. Plan-Peisey is ideal for family ski holidays, as initially the children’s lessons will be held in the...Go To Resort Page
Includes a skiers' buffet breakfast to start your day, afternoon tea to welcome you 'home', and 4- or 5-course evening meals with wine and coffee to complete the evening six days a week.
We set high standards for our cuisine, and train our staff extensively before the season starts, to ensure that Esprit guests will enjoy every meal with us.More About Esprit Cuisine
Pre-booking your ski packs couldn’t be easier - simply tell us what you need and we will arrange everything for you.More About Ski Essentials
Our team in the UK and overseas is our most important asset, working together to provide an enjoyable, high quality, stress-free holiday for all our guests, both adults and children.More About Our Staff