The design and location of Chalet Le Braconnier enable you to experience the most incredible views down the Tarentaise valley and across it to Les Arcs and Tignes.
Situated on the edge of the piste and a gentle 40m ski to the nearest lift this chalet is an ideal choice for skiing families, and offers an interior that is extremely well appointed and comfortable. Its popularity can be gauged by the number of returning Esprit Ski guests, so early booking is strongly recommended.
Snow Club children and staff will use the dining area over lunch time. The owner and his family live on the upper floor.
- Nursery 17 weeks - 40 months In Schatzi 250m and Ferme d’Elisa 100m
- Snow Club 3 - 8 years In Chalet or Ferme d’Elisa 100m
- Cocoa Clubs
- Cocoa Club 6 - 12 years In Chalet
- Children’s Ski Lessons 3 - 12 years offering a wide range of ski classes and activities
- Strict signing-in/out procedures for all ages whenever responsibility for children passes between Esprit staff or ski instructors and parents
- Guided Ski Fun 6 - 12 years afternoon groups
- Snow Club fun 40 months + for children over nursery age
- Nearest lift 40m
- Ski back to chalet
- Family rooms
- Flat screen TV in all bedrooms
- Wall mounted hairdryers in all bedrooms
- Free Wifi
- Substantial breakfast, afternoon tea, children's high tea and 4-course dinner with complimentary wine and coffee
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
Snow Club room
Room Sleeps Summary Suite 1 Sleeps 4 Double room with fireplace and TV interconnecting to twin room (bath/shower/wc) Suite 2 Sleeps 4 Two interconnecting twin rooms (one with shower/wc). Each with own door. Suite 3 Sleeps 4 Twin bunks interconnecting to twin room (shower/wc)
Kitchen, living/dining room, wc, balcony, fireplace
Room Sleeps Summary Rooms 4a & 4b Sleep 4 Two separate but adjacent twin rooms (one with shower/wc and balcony) Room 5 Sleeps 4 Quadruple room with double and twin bunk beds (bath/shower/wc)
Suites 2 and 3 will take a cot.
Supps p.p.p.n: Suite 1 £4.50; Suites 2 and 3 £3.50; Room 5 £3.50
Floor plans are for guidance only and may not be to scale.
Fly to Geneva (GVA) or Chambery (CMF) from the following airports
High above the Tarentaise, it’s the sunny position, great skiing and incredible views that make family skiing holidays to La Rosière such a joy. With our impressive selection of family chalets in La Rosière, the choice is yours. Esprit ski La Rosière chalets dominate the area close to the nursery slopes and opposite the main lift system. This prime...Go To Resort Page
Includes a skiers' buffet breakfast to start your day, afternoon tea to welcome you 'home', and 4- or 5-course evening meals with wine and coffee to complete the evening six days a week.
We set high standards for our cuisine, and train our staff extensively before the season starts, to ensure that Esprit guests will enjoy every meal with us.More About Esprit Cuisine
Pre-booking your ski packs couldn’t be easier - simply tell us what you need and we will arrange everything for you.More About Ski Essentials
Our team in the UK and overseas is our most important asset, working together to provide an enjoyable, high quality, stress-free holiday for all our guests, both adults and children.More About Our Staff