Chalet Renard is one of our 'Chalets des Deux Domaines', an exclusive enclave of six detached chalets linked by terraced paths and steps, just a short walk from the 'Vanoise Express' cable-car, at the perfect mid point of the massive Paradiski area.
The chalet has been constructed into the hillside, so the entrance level and main living and dining area is on the second floor of the property with most of the bedrooms on the floors below. All the rooms enjoy superb views from a balcony or terrace, out over the valley below, and the bedrooms are spacious and well-designed for family needs with four rooms sleeping two to three comfortably, each with good quality full bathrooms and double wash hand basins. The fifth bedroom occupies the entire third floor, accessed via a spiral staircase, and is a fabulous suite for a family of 4-5 with its own private balcony to make the most of the setting.
The interior style is modern and fresh, with contemporary furnishings in the open-plan living area which has an open fireplace and a wrap around balcony to appreciate the valley views in both directions.
On the terrace off the lower floor, accessed via the sauna room, is an outdoor hot tub, a perfect spot to relax those muscles after skiing each day , whilst you soak up the unique views.
The Renard is right next to Chalet Hermine, so it's very convenient for all your childcare arrangements as our Nursery & Snow Club operate there in dedicated rooms. Backpacks are recommended in preference to pushchairs, due to the steps and paths, although we have limited storage space for pushchairs in the ski-locker room in Chalet Hermine, accessed via a small flight of steps, just below street level.
Chalet Renard is used for Nursery and Snow Club lunches with the children eating there between midday and 2pm. On busy weeks other chalets may also be used for lunch.
- Nursery 17 weeks - 40 months On Site
- Snow Club 3 - 8 years On Site
- Cocoa Clubs
- Mini Cocoa Club 3 - 5 years On Site
- Cocoa Club 6 - 12 years On Site
- Children’s Ski Lessons 3 - 12 years offering a wide range of ski classes and activities
- Strict signing-in/out procedures for all ages whenever responsibility for children passes between Esprit staff or ski instructors and parents
- Guided Ski Fun 6 - 12 years afternoon groups
- Snow Club fun 40 months + for children over nursery age
- Popular high quality chalet
- Sauna and outdoor hot-tub
- Ideal family layout
- All bedrooms with en suite bath & wc
- Superb central location
- 'Vanoise Express' cable-car to La Plagne approx 1 minute's walk (75m)
- High-speed 6-man Les Arcs chairlift approx 1 minute's walk (75m)
- Ski back to within 75m of the chalets
- Children's ski area approx 1 minute's walk (50m)
- Attractive open-plan dining-room/lounge area with fireplace and free Wifi
- TV/DVD player in chalet so bring your favourite DVDs
- Substantial breakfast, afternoon tea, children's high tea and 4-course dinner with complimentary wine and coffee
Sauna with shower, French door to terrace with hot-tub
Room Sleeps Summary Room 1 Sleeps 2-3 Twin/double plus single bed/sofa (bath/wc/terrace) Room 2 Sleeps 2 Twin/double plus single *sofa (bath/wc/terrace)
Room Sleeps Summary Room 4 Sleeps 2-3 Twin/double plus single bed/sofa (bath/wc/balcony) Room 3 Sleeps 2-3 Twin/double plus single bed/sofa (bath/wc/balcony)
Entrance, wc, kitchen, open-plan living/dining-room with log fire and balcony
Room Sleeps Summary Suite 5 Sleeps 4-5 Twin/double plus sofa* with balcony, inter-connecting to landing area wirh twin bunks, sharing bath and separate wc. Access is via a spiral staircase, not recommended for under 5's.
Supplements: per person per night Suite 5 £3.50.
All rooms/suites will take a cot.
*Sofas in rooms 2 and 5 are sofa beds and can be used by guests booking the whole chalet instead of other beds in the chalet. Floor plans are for guidance only and may not be to scale.
Fly to Geneva (GVA) or Chambery (CMF) from the following airports
Plan-Peisey is a quiet little ski village, which has proved a huge hit with Esprit ski families ever since its introduction, due to its lovely chalets and superb location, right on the link between the Les Arcs and La Plagne ski areas. Plan-Peisey is ideal for family ski holidays, as initially the children’s lessons will be held in the...Go To Resort Page
Includes a skiers' buffet breakfast to start your day, afternoon tea to welcome you 'home', and 4- or 5-course evening meals with wine and coffee to complete the evening six days a week.
We set high standards for our cuisine, and train our staff extensively before the season starts, to ensure that Esprit guests will enjoy every meal with us.More About Esprit Cuisine
Pre-booking your ski packs couldn’t be easier - simply tell us what you need and we will arrange everything for you.More About Ski Essentials
Our team in the UK and overseas is our most important asset, working together to provide an enjoyable, high quality, stress-free holiday for all our guests, both adults and children.More About Our Staff