There’s no place like the mountains, so if you’re introducing your children to skiing, we’re here to make it as easy as possible. Our flexible childcare allows your little ones to learn and grow their confidence on the slopes with certified instructors, before enjoying more fun in our Snow Club or evening care. Parents can be at ease knowing there children are having a fun time while they explore the slopes our hand-picked resorts have to offer.
For the 2019/20 ski season, there are several exciting changes to the Esprit Ski. We’ve been listening to guest feedback from last year, improving and building upon the success of last season. Below are what you can expect from Esprit Ski this coming ski season.
A New Take On An Esprit Favourite – The Hotel Des Deux Domaines
One of our most popular places to stay, this season the Deux Domaines will be run by a local team. Of course, we are still running our trademark childcare services. New for this year, the dining and bar area have been expanded, plus we’ve reconfigured some rooms to be interconnected, perfect for families. Additionally, catering will be on a full board basis for all 7 nights of your stay, allowing you to have a relaxing holiday.
Hearty food goes hand-in-hand with a ski holiday, in addition to a week off from all the cooking and cleaning. After listening to your feedback, we are delighted to announce the return of 6 nights’ catering in all our chalets. Below are a few more exciting changes in store for you this coming season.
- In chalets, on one night of your stay, you will receive a regional meal with a traditional menu
- For example in France, the menu will consist of charcuterie and goat’s cheese salad to start, tartiflette with salad for the main course and tarte tatin to finish
- In chalet hotels, you will receive canapés as part of your pre-dinner glass of prosecco
- 7 nights’ catering in our new hotel accommodation options
We’re often asked about locally-run hotels, so we’ve found some excellent partners in France and Austria to team up with. All of these new properties will be run by local staff, but the childcare will still be run by Esprit. Our hotels feature the following (with the exception of our luxury apartments in Obergurgl).
- 7 nights’ half board catering at the Hotel Alpina Deluxe in St. Anton
- 7 nights’ full board catering at hotels Les Mélèzes, Les Bergers and Des Deux Domaines
To make the most of our latest offerings, check out our Family Savers – these are a great way to enjoy some ski savings, such as Free children’s ski & boot rental in all of our resorts when parents also pre-book red or black skis/snowboard hire package.
You can book your 2019/20 ski holiday online or by calling our reservations team on 01483 667 752.