Why Not Try…Courchevel
As part of our ‘What not try…’ series, we bring you 5 reasons to visit Courchevel: the ultimate ski resort
- Courchevel is a family friendly resort offering guaranteed snow late into the season, putting Courchevel at the head of skiers’ list of prestige resorts.
- Our brilliant Chalet Hotel Crystal 2000 offers excellent facilities for all the family, including the new Soft Play Zone. Unique in design, the Play Zone has many features and play areas to keep children fascinated and entertained! Read more about it, here.
- Courchevel is part of the Three Valleys ski area which makes up the largest ski area in the world! That means pistes for all abilities, including green runs right outside the Chalet Hotel for your children’s first turns.
- Our comprehensive child care, including various levels of children’s ski lessons, means you can ski all day, or enjoy the great après on offer in Courchevel. You’ll be safe in the knowledge that your little ones are looked after and having fun learning in a safe environment.
- Courchevel is one of Europe’s most sophisticated ski resorts – so head here if you fancy some glamour alongside the fun! It remains the most stylish place to ski in France, with perfectly groomed pistes and a state-of-the-art lift system.
For more information on the resort, and our brilliant Chalet Hotel Crystal 2000, click here.
Do you have any tips for staying in Courchevel? Let us know in the comments box below!
Fancy something different? Have a look at our other post in the ‘Why not try…’ series – for Belle Plagne.