Why Not Try…Gressoney
As part of our ‘What not try…’ series, we bring you 5 reasons to visit Gressoney: the ideal Italian family ski trip destination
- Gressoney is right in the centre of the Monterosa ski area – one of the largest ski areas in Italy, offering great skiing for all the family.
- Our Chalet Hotel Valverde is located in the resort of Gressoney-La-Trinité, which is the principal village of the valley. It is a charming, family-friendly village with cobbled streets, a traditional church and traditionally styled wooden buildings.
- Discover stunning scenery, lovely long runs and great mountain après, including wonderful Italian wine at the friendly local bars and cafés.
- There are lots of activities for all the family to try, including ice skating, guided ski touring and ski mountaineering.
- The area is often referred to as one of Italy’s best kept secrets – you’ll be discovering something unique and unspoiled every day. And with the village’s main Punta Jolanda chairlift departing from right next to our Chalet Hotel, you’ll be doing it without the hassle of trekking too far with young children in ski boots!
Do you have any tips for skiing in Gressoney? Let us know if the comments box below!
Fancy something different? Have a look at our other posts in the ‘Why not try…’ series:
Why not try…Belle Plagne
Why not try…Courchevel