Esprit Ski Childcare & Children’s Ski Lessons
We have led the childcare concept for UK families on skiing holidays for the last 35 years and our programme is constantly reviewed and refined, with previous guest feedback always the key element in further enhancing the Esprit experience.
For parents, Esprit Classic Childcare means being able to leave your accommodation after breakfast to head for the first lifts, only needing to return after the last one shuts. We look after your children completely throughout the ski day if you wish.
While the babies and toddlers go to our Nursery, Esprit staff take the older ones to our partner ski-school, collect them, give them lunch, run activities to keep them happy and stimulated and then take them back to their chalets for their high tea, giving you our super-convenient ‘Seamless Service’ throughout the day.
Please call our friendly and helpful team on 01483 791 900 if you need any further guidance.
Why Choose Esprit Ski?
- 35 years experience as the UK’s leading family ski specialist
- The biggest choice of childcare services in skiing
- Flexible childcare options, from half-days up to our 'Seamless Service' from 9am-6pm
- ‘Esprit Family Saver’ deals in every resort to help you save £££s
- All our chalets and Chalet Hotels* are Esprit-exclusive, so you are always amongst like-minded guests. *Except at Chalet Hotel Le Savoie
- Strict ratios of nannies to children in all our Nurseries
- All nannies properly qualified and English-speaking
- Snow Club fun for children over nursery age
- All childcare staff are subject to the new Disclosure and Barring Service Enhanced Check (formerly the 'CRB' check) in line with the UK's legal requirements for anyone working regularly and closely with children.
- All appropriate childcare and catering staff trained to the City & Guilds Level 2 in Food Safety or equivalent
- Strict signing-in/out procedures for all ages whenever responsibility for children passes between Esprit staff or ski instructors and parents
- Exclusive Esprit-only ski classes, with the best English-speaking instructors
- Maximum 8 children in a class, and only 6 per class for 3-4 year-olds
- Guided Ski Fun afternoon groups
- Family Ski Guiding on your last day
- FREE evening Baby-Listening/ Child Patrol Service every night in all our Chalet Hotels, Xtra Chalets and larger chalets, and in all properties on our staff’s one night off per week