We understand that you have many questions and queries, but remember that we are here to help! We want to ensure that you have an unforgettable family ski holiday, so we have created this table to provide you with all the vital information that you need to know about our childcare and ski lessons!
||17 weeks-40 months
- All day care with qualified Nursery staff - 6 days
- Our nursery staff stick to your infant's routine.
- Activities: messy play, nursery walks, gondola rides and arts & crafts. All the artwork your infants create will be made into an art folder and presented to you at the end of the week.
- We adhere to UK nursery ratios, whilst ensuring that the same two people are looking after your infants throughout your stay.
- We have designated sleeping areas, meaning your infants can nap peacefully.
||17 weeks-4 years
- All Esprit resorts run BAT weeks on the following departure dates; 7, 14, 21, 28 January & 4, 25 February 2018.
- Discounts: FREE infant places, half price nursery places and half price spritelet & snow club saving.
- Activities: treasure hunt, snowan building, sledging, bum-boarding, igglo-building, snow painting, a 'bat-tastic' family expedition.
- Freebies: 5x Bat-related items for the children!
- Child development: many children of the same age, meaning that making friends is super easy!
|Baby & Child-listening
||17 weeks and over
- A walking, talking baby monitor, who will sit outside your child's bedroom and ensure they are sleeping peacefully. This means that you can enjoy a date night with your other half!
- FREE every night in Chalet Hotels and some larger chalets and FREE in all properties on our staff's one night off each week.
- Half-day ski-play: a toddler’s introduction to the fun of skiing - 5 afternoons
- Indoor activities: arts & crafts, story time, baking and free play.
- Outdoor activities: treasure hunts, igloo & snowman building, snow painting and snow play.
|Mini Cocoa Club
- 7.30-9.30pm - a quiet time for pre-bed stories and play in most resorts.
- Small groups and relaxed atmosphere, with arts & crafts and bed time stories.
- Action-packed half day activity club with our Snow Rangers, including free lunch - 6 half days
- Indoor activities: working towards a snow club performance.
- Outdoor activities: bum-boarding, igloo & snowman building and snow play.
- Children’s lunch with staff supervision 12-2pm - 5 days
- Buffet food - chalets offer a different carb daily, whereas chalet hotels have all carbs on offer daily.
- Power hour: circle games and parachute fun.
- Take back service: our childcare staff take the children back to the slopes after lunch.
- Sub-divided into morning lessons for a range of different ski abilities and age group levels.
- Sprite Beginners (5-9 years): morning classes for complete beginners aged 5-9 years - 5 mornings
- Sprite Improvers (6-10 years): Improver morning classes for those who have mastered snowplough turns on blue runs - 5 mornings
- Sprite Intermediates (7-11 years): skied for a minimum of 2 weeks and are starting to parallel ski but still rely on snow-ploughing on trickier red runs - 5 mornings
|Sprite Xtra Classes
||Improver Xtra 6-11 years Intermediates Xtra 7-12 years
- A formal, structured ski lesson of 2-2.5 hours each morning followed by 2 more hours of less formal, fun ski time with their instructor each afternoon - 5 x am & 5 xpm mornings
- Lunch is included. In Italy and Austria, our staff will provide lunch on the mountain. In France, the children will have lunch in resort and then be taken back to ski.
|Saturday Family Guiding
||Over 5 years
- Saturdays can prove to be a dilemma for families who
are not confident enough to take the family out on their own - Book a guide either individually or as a group of families.
- Available in selected resorts only
|Sprite Guided Ski Fun
- Afternoon guided free-skiing sessions for children ready to explore the mountains.
- A fun, free-style lesson where children can explore skiing backwards, off-piste and the ski park!
- Supervised evening club 7.30-10 pm - 6 evenings
- Action packed: quizz nights, egg drop challenge, Wii nights, bin bag balls (make an outfite with bin bags, glitter and tape and have a catwalk), painting and extreme construction.
|Cocoa Plus Club
- Resort dependent activities: bowling, ice-skating, spy hunt, twilight bum-boarding and canape & apertif party.
- One of our Snow Rangers will accompany your child to their ski school meeting point and collect them at the end of the session - 6 mornings
- Snow club & nursery diary: we record all details of how the children have spent their day - what they have eaten, where they have skied or what they have played
- End of week medal ceremony: we host a medal ceremony, wherein the children are awarded for their achievements throughout the week.
- Snowboarding lessons: we provide afternoon lessons. Find out more here.