The Karine is the largest of our four La Chaumière chalet apartments in this Savoyarde-styled building which was converted for our exclusive use, with each apartment having its own chalet host. All four also share our in-house childcare rooms, sauna, hot-tub and ski storage on the lower two floors.
Situated on the first floor the Karine's accommodation is attractive and well-laid out for family use with an open plan living and dining room with log burner, as well as a terrace area and balcony. The five en suite bedrooms all lead off from the central living area and most have their own balcony too.
The village centre and closest lifts, the Chavannes and Mont Chéry, are all within a short stroll and families will appreciate the seclusion of the location.
Our Nursery and Snow Club rooms are on the ground floor in bright and spacious childcare rooms, where we also run our Cocoa Clubs in the evenings. Children in Esprit Classic Childcare use Chalet Aventine for their lunches.
- Nursery 17 weeks - 40 months Ground floor of La Chaumière
- Snow Club 3 - 8 years Ground floor of La Chaumière
- Cocoa Clubs
- Mini Cocoa Club 3 - 5 years Ground floor of La Chaumière
- Cocoa Club 6 - 12 years Ground floor of La Chaumière
- Children’s Ski Lessons 3 - 12 years offering a wide range of ski classes and activities
- Strict signing-in/out procedures for all ages whenever responsibility for children passes between Esprit staff or ski instructors and parents
- Guided Ski Fun 6 - 12 years afternoon groups
- Snow Club fun 40 months + for children over nursery age
- Superb convenient location
- Village centre approx. 5 minutes' walk (550m)
- Log-burning stove and free Wifi
- Sauna and hot tub shared by our four chalets
- Images shown are typical of the interior style in La Chaumiere apartments
- 5 en suite bedrooms, 1 is a family quad
- Dedicated Esprit childcare rooms
- Substantial breakfast, afternoon tea, children's high tea, and 4-course evening meals with complimentary wine and coffee
Our fourth time with Esprit and still as brilliant as ever - keep up the good work - you are the number one child friendly ski holiday company! All staff amazing!!
I have never been on a holiday like this before (I.e. catered chalet) but I think the service has been amazing. Every meal has been fantastic and I have tried a lot of different foods. It really has been great and more so because of the staff and wonderful facilities.
I have had an amazing stay in les gets with Esprit and would return again. The staff were all very attentive and professional and the food was top class. Thank you.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
Sauna, 2 showers & wc
Nursery, Snow Club & boot room, Hot-tub
Living/dining-room with fireplace, kitchen area, wc, terrace & balcony
Room Sleeps Summary Room 1 Sleeps 4 Quadruple family room with double and bunks(bath/wc/balcony) Room 2 Sleeps 2 Twin (shower/wc/balcony) Room 3 Sleeps 2 Double (bath/wc/balcony) Room 4 Sleeps 2 Double (bath/wc/balcony) Room 5 Sleeps 2-3 Twin/triple room with twin beds and single sofa bed(shower/wc)
Room 5 will take a cot.
Supplements per person per night: Shower/wc/balcony £3.50; Bath/wc/balcony £4.50 (Rooms 3 & 4 only)
Floor plans are for guidance only and may not be to scale.
Fly to Geneva (GVA) from the following airports
Full of traditional Alpine charm, Les Gets offers a winning combination – a rarity in France – of a truly delightful village and the luxury of 650kms of superb skiing to enjoy! It’s no wonder Les Gets is so with Esprit ski families. This resort offers an ideal ski area for mixed ability family ski holidays, and children love...Go To Resort Page
Includes a skiers' buffet breakfast to start your day, afternoon tea to welcome you 'home', and 4- or 5-course evening meals with wine and coffee to complete the evening six days a week.
We set high standards for our cuisine, and train our staff extensively before the season starts, to ensure that Esprit guests will enjoy every meal with us.More About Esprit Cuisine
Pre-booking your ski packs couldn’t be easier - simply tell us what you need and we will arrange everything for you.More About Ski Essentials
Our team in the UK and overseas is our most important asset, working together to provide an enjoyable, high quality, stress-free holiday for all our guests, both adults and children.More About Our Staff