We’ve made testing easier and more affordable by securing discounts with select Covid-19 testing suppliers who can provide PCR testing with a Fit to Fly Certificate, Remote Lateral Flow Antigen Test Kits and UK Arrival PCR Tests.
We frequently review the below information with testing suppliers to ensure you continue to receive peace of mind when planning your holiday. However, due to the constantly evolving nature of the Coronavirus pandemic and the potential for changes to travel testing requirements, changes can occur at short notice following new developments, relevant guidance and legal obligations.
How do I know what Covid-19 test/s I need?
The Covid-19 test package and supplier you require depends on the entry requirements of your holiday destination and the UK country you live in – check the requirements for the country you’re travelling to and from before booking your test package. The testing suppliers will be able to give you more advice. Please note the requirements when travelling to and from England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales may be different.
If requirements in the UK or your destination country change before travel, you may need to make new testing arrangements.
Supplier Testing Packages and Discounts
We’ve secured discounts for our customers with UK government listed Covid-19 test suppliers ExpressTest, Randox and Prenetics to make booking and taking UK based Covid-19 tests for travel before your holiday, on your holiday or when you return easier and more affordable. Each supplier has several different types of testing packages available. Please check which package you will need, depending on your COVID-19 vaccination status and country entry requirements:
- Fit to Fly PCR Test - this is for travelling from the UK, where a PCR test is required.
- Fit to Fly Lateral Flow Test - this is for travelling from the UK, where an Antigen Lateral Flow Test is required.
- Fit to Fly to Return Test - this is for returning to the UK.
- International Arrivals Day 2 and/or Day 8 PCR testing. For customers arriving into England that require the government-mandated day 2 and day 8 arrivals tests.
- Test to Release Day 5. For those arriving into England and who are able to reduce their quarantine time.
Please check your phone/handset type meets the requirement of the test company you have selected
Randox Testing Packages
Randox provide Lateral Flow & PCR testing, for both departing from and arriving back into the UK. The following testing options are available from Randox:
- Pre Departure Lateral Flow (Antigen) Test at Home - from £21.50 with discount code
- Pre Departure PCR Test at Home - from £43 with discount code
- Pre Return Lateral Flow (Antigen) Test - from £21.50 with discount code
- Day 2 PCR Test at Home - from £43 with discount code
- Day 8 PCR Test at Home - from £43 with discount code
- Lateral Flow Test to Return & Day 2 PCR test kit - from £64.50 with discount code
- Day 2 and Day 8 PCR Test at Home kit - from £86 with discount code
- Lateral Flow Test to Return, including Day 2 and Day 8 PCR test - from £107.50 with discount code
For further information, visit Randox, select the Covid-19 test most suited to your needs, use code HPRX to discount your test to £43 and follow the instructions on their website to complete your test.
ExpressTest Testing Packages
Express Test offer tests at 17 sites, for travellers arriving in England at various UK locations. Express Test also offer the return to UK Antigen Lateral Flow Test.
- Pre Departure Lateral Flow (Antigen) Fit to Fly Test - from £35 (results in 40 minutes - test centre)
- Pre Departure PCR Fit to Fly Test - from £59 (results by 10pm the next day - test centre)
- LAMP Fit to Fly Test - from £85 (results within 120 minutes - test centre)
- Pre Return Lateral Flow (Antigen) Test - from £25 (to take abroad with you)
- Day 2 PCR Test - from £69 (results from 10pm the next day at test centres, or from 24 hours after receipt in lab with a home test)
- Day 2 and Day 8 PCR Test kit - from £129 (test centre or home kit)
- Day 2, Day 5 and Day 8 PCR Test kit for unvaccinated travellers - from £189 (test centre)
- Day 5 Test to Release - from £69 (results by 10pm the next day at a test centre)
For further information, visit ExpressTest, select the Covid-19 test most suited to your needs, use code HOTELPLAN to save 4% on your ExpressTest and follow the instructions on their website to complete your test.
Prenetics Testing Packages
Prenetics provide Lateral Flow & PCR testing, for both departing from and arriving back into the UK. The following testing options are available from Prenetics:
- Pre Departure Lateral Flow (Antigen) Fit to Fly Test - from £17
- Observed Pre Departure Lateral Flow (Antigen) Fit to Fly Test with video consultation - from £32
- Pre Departure PCR Fit to Fly Test - from £64
- Observed Pre Departure PCR Fit to Fly Test with video consultation - from £75
- Pre Departure PCR Test at a Testing Pod - from £69
- Pre Return Lateral Flow (Antigen) Test - from £17
- Day 2 PCR Test - from £62
- Day 2 and Day 8 PCR Test kit - from £124
- Day 5 Test to Release Home Test - from £64
- Day 5 Test to Release at a Testing Pod - from £69
For further information, visit Prenetics, select the Covid-19 test most suited to your needs, use code PreneticsInghams to discount your test by 10% and follow the instructions on their website to complete your test.
We understand that due to the nature of the ongoing updates to the UK government’s requirements to travel and the variance in requirements from country to county, you may still have questions about Covid-19 testing for travel. If you would like more information about the testing requirements for your holiday, the Covid-19 testing suppliers can offer further advice and clarity on the test packages you may require. Please visit ExpressTest, Randox or Prenetics for more details. You can also view the current UK Government’s minimum testing requirements on their website.
If you have would like to know more about the extra measure’s we’ve put in place to help keep you and your money safe, you can find our In Safe Hands promise or our travel advice and guidance in relation to Covid-19 here.
UK Airport Testing Sites
We’ve compiled a list of testing providers at our UK airports so you can book a slot on arrival from your holiday.
We would highly recommend that you review your travel insurance and take out additional Covid-19 travel insurance. Many travel insurance policies will no longer cover you as standard if your holiday is disrupted due to coronavirus, but there are new policies and add-ons appearing on the market that will cover for any unforeseen circumstances between booking and departing on holiday as well as while on holiday.
Our insurance partner, Campbell Irvine offer travel insurance with additional comprehensive Covid-19 cover and will be happy to give you a quote. To contact them, please visit here.
Testing services are supplied by third parties, and not Esprit Ski, they are not part of our product, linked travel arrangement or package. Esprit Ski are not responsible for any part of the testing or any impact this may have on your ability to travel.