All our ski resorts are carefully chosen by our expert team, based on years of experience. We only feature resorts with reliable snow records and access to high altitude ski areas so you have the best chance of enjoying great snow conditions on your ski holiday.
But if there's no Snow? S’no problem! If the ski area of the resort you're staying in has fully closed due to lack of snow, we’ll organise transport to get you to and from a resort that has better skiing conditions for up to three days of your trip. Worried about losing out on unused lift passes or ski lessons that can’t go ahead? If you’ve booked these through us, we’ll refund you.
Terms & Conditions:
- The Esprit Snow Guarantee covers all of our ski holidays between December 2022 and April 2023.
- Our Snow Guarantee is applicable from the arrival day, but we won’t organise transport until your first full ski day.
- If the ski area fully closes in the resort you are staying in due to lack of snow, we will organise transport to and from a nearby resort that is open, free of charge, for up to three days. Any days further to that, you may need to cover the cost of any transport we organise. If there isn't a resort within two hours of your location, we won't be able to run a transport service.
- If you’ve booked your ski lessons through Esprit, we’ll organise a refund for any ski lessons that can’t go ahead due to the resort being closed once you’ve arrived back in the UK.
- If you’ve booked your lift passes through Esprit, we’ll do our best to organise replacement passes for the new resort if it isn’t covered by your existing pass. If we’re unable to do so, we’ll organise a refund once you've arrived back in the UK.
- If you haven’t booked your ski lessons or lift passes through Esprit, we won’t be able to give you a refund, but we’ll do our best to help make alternative arrangements for your new resort and you’ll be able to use our transport services.