Over the last 32 years we have constantly developed and refined our services to create the UK’s market leading child care programme for family skiing.
- 32 years experience as the UK’s leading family ski holidays specialist
- Family Ski Offers for two, three, four or more – Big savings!
- The biggest choice of ski child care services for family ski holidays
- Flexible ski child care options, from half-days up to our ‘Seamless Service’ from 9am-6pm
- ‘Esprit Family Savers’ family ski deals in every ski resort to help you save £££s
- All our ski chalets and ski Chalet Hotels are Esprit Family Ski-exclusive, so you are always amongst like-minded guests
- Strict ratios of nannies to children in all our Nurseries
- All nannies properly qualified and English-speaking
- Snow Club fun for children over nursery age
- All child care staff are subject to the new Disclosure and Barring Service Enhance Check (formerly the ‘CRB’ check)
- All appropriate child care and catering staff trained to the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health’s Level 2 in Food Safety or equivalent
- Strict signing-in/out procedures whenever responsibility for children passes between Esprit staff and parents or ski instructors
We set high standards for our cuisine, and train our staff extensively before the season starts, to ensure that Esprit guests will enjoy every meal with us.
Sir Matthew PinsentFour Times Olympic Gold Medallist