Esprit Ski Child Care & Children’s Ski Lessons
For parents, Esprit Classic Child Care means being able to leave your accommodation after breakfast to head for the first lifts, only needing to return after the last one shuts. We look after your children completely throughout the ski day and offer a wide range of ski classes and activity clubs to suit age ranges from 17 weeks to 12 years.
Detailed below are the Esprit Classic Child Care & Ski Classes on offer in *every resorts (*subject to availability).
Our Child Care programme is now so extensive, so please call our friendly and helpful team on 01483 791900 if you need any further guidance.
Our exclusive Esprit Sprite/let ski classes run each week by resort. We are keen to be as flexible as possible in order to accommodate all children’s ski abilities, so we may be able to offer additional classes other than those stated here if there are sufficient numbers of children interested. Please check with us if any extra classes are on offer. A minimum number of children for each new class will apply. Our Reservations Team will have all the relevant information on 01483 791 900.
Any child booking any morning plus any afternoon element plus Supervised Lunch receives their Cocoa Club (inc.Mini) FREE or Cocoa Club Plus at HALF PRICE!All Sprite ski classes in Gressoney are 6 days for the price of 5!
- 32 years experience as the UK’s leading family ski specialist
- The biggest choice of child care services in skiing
- Flexible child care options, from half-days up to our ‘Seamless Service’ from 9am-6pm
- ‘Crunch-Buster’ deals in every resort to help you save £££s
- All our chalets and Chalet Hotels are Esprit-exclusive, so you are always amongst like-minded guests
- Strict ratios of nannies to children in all our Nurseries
- All nannies properly qualified and English-speaking
- Snow Club fun for children over nursery age
- All child care staff subject to the ‘Enhanced Check’ with the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB)
- All appropriate child care and catering staff trained to the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health’s Level 2 in Food Safety or equivalent
- Strict signing-in/out procedures whenever responsibility for children passes between Esprit staff and parents or ski instructors
- Exclusive Esprit – only ski classes, with the best English-speaking instructors
- Maximum 8 children in a class, and only 6 per class for 3-4 year-olds
- Guided Ski Fun afternoon groups
- Family Ski Guiding on your last day
- FREE evening Baby-Listening/Child Patrol Service every night in all our Chalet Hotels and larger chalets, and in all properties on our staff’s one night off per week