Fun for children
Designed for children aged three to eight years, Esprit Snow Clubs are the half-day complement to our Sprite and Spritelets ski classes, and run six half-days per week, led by our Esprit Snow Rangers.
Snow Club sessions are tailored to suit the children’s ages and include a myriad of fun and exciting activities that we know children really enjoy. And linked to all is the Esprit Theme of the Week, e.g.“Wild Wild West” or “Treasure Island!” All the children’s activities and songs will follow the theme and this adds continuity to their week, naturally full of fun! All activities do depend on children’s ages, the weather and local resort facilities.
Our Snow Rangers lead the Snow Club with endless enthusiasm, buckets of personality and dedicated professionalism. Out of all their noise and cheer comes the ‘Snow Club Pact’, to which all children contribute, and which includes serious features such as child safety roll calls and boundary limitations as well as loads of funfilled action. Our Snow Ranger teams operate with our stringent care ratios of 1:8.
Esprit Medal Ceremony
The crowning event of the week, to which all parents are also invited, is the Esprit Medal Ceremony, where all children in Esprit ski lessons and/or Snow Club receive their ski medals and Snow Club certificates. This is also the chance for the children to show their parents what they have been up to all week, complete with songs and mini-sketches, and everything they have made themselves, all linked to their week’s theme. A guaranteed photo opportunity and the ideal way to end the week on a high!
At the end of the day children will be escorted back to their respective ‘homes’, where high tea will be supervised by our staff on five nights per week, so parents need only take control of their offspring at 6pm, except on our chalet staff’s day off, when children will be returned to their chalet or Chalet Hotel at 5pm.
- All the latest Esprit action-songs, chants & games
- Igloo-building, snow-art & snowsculptures
- Fun ‘Wacky Whizzing’ on sledges or ‘bum-boards’
- ‘Hunt the Ranger’ adventures -generally ‘gungeing’ the poor Ranger when they find him!
- Weekly action-packed themes for indoor and outdoor activities
- Exploration missions around the resort on foot and by ski-lift
- Indoor & outdoor treasure hunts
- Creative arts & crafts and storytelling for the quieter sessions
- Daily Diary – parents kept up-dated on their children’s day
- Esprit Medal Ceremony with awards for all
- What’s included in Snow Club:
- Supervised Lunch
- The appropriate take-to and pick-up services for all Esprit Ski Classes and transport where necessary
- Strict signing in/out security procedure for parents’ peace of mind
- Return to ‘home’ chalet and supervision at high tea
- Prices from just £199 per child
Locations and Timings
Snow Clubs run in every resort, sometimes in several locations, depending on the numbers of children involved. Where we have more than one Snow Club location in a resort, we allocate children of similar ages together, so that their fun and activities can be more tailored to suit their ages and abilities. Therefore your child may not necessarily attend the Snow Club in the property in which you are staying, and you will be informed of their allocated Snow Club on your arrival. Snow Club normally runs in the mornings for 3-4 year olds in Spritelets, and after lunch for older children. On Saturdays Snow Club for all
children is in the afternoon. Timings can of course occasionally vary due to resort conditions.