Christmas and New Year Ski Holidays
Celebrate with Esprit!
Spend Christmas & New Year on the slopes
Take your family away with us this festive season to enjoy a relaxing winter wonderland experience!
Tuesday departures in December
Christmas Ski Holidays
|Austria & France||Tuesday 19th December 2017|
|Italy||Saturday 23rd December 2017|
All our properties have a Christmas tree and offer a traditional Christmas dinner, preceded with a glass of champagne, and finishing with Christmas pudding and mince pies with coffee. This is the one meal that all families share together, regardless of ages, so there’s plenty of fun around the table as everyone opens crackers and dons the party hats.
New Year Ski Holidays
|Austria & France||Tuesday 26th December 2017|
|Italy||Saturday 30th December 2017|
Our Tuesday departures in December has meant that New Year week falls very well. You and the family will arrive on Boxing day with the whole week building up to the fantastic New Year’s Eve festivities.
New Year’s Eve also sees a special Celebration Menu, preceded by champagne for the adults. Note that normal dining arrangements apply.
Many resorts put on wonderful fireworks displays - as a family you can snuggle up and watch them explode over the snowy Alps, an exciting way to see in the New Year!
Travelling on a Tuesday
- Marvel in the magic of Christmas or New Year by enjoying a proper build up to the big day - having these towards the end of your holiday after you have had plenty of time to get excited and get into the festive spirit with the family!
- Arriving on Tuesday means avoiding the busy weekend transfer traffic- getting you and the little ones to the mountains quicker!
- Travelling on a Tuesday will give you the opportunity to avoid those crowded ski hire shops on the first night/day and also give you the pick of the equipment that people won’t get when they arrive on the busy weekend transfers.
- Skiing on both the Christmas and New Year weekends will be fantastic, avoiding the crowds who are travelling up to resort that weekend – you’ll be on quiet slopes with the lifts all to yourselves! Perfect conditions for all abilities to practice their turns with plenty of space to manoeuvre!; what better way to celebrate Christmas or bring in the New Year!
- Arriving on Tuesday will also give you the opportunity to enjoy various resorts’ street parades, carol concerts and a possible theatrical visit from Father Christmas
- Travelling back on a Tuesday also means that you will be home on the 2nd of January 2018, giving you plenty of time to ready the family for the start of school and a new working week!